"...5.His support and assistance to the uniform sectors, the PNP and AFP, is a manifestation of his strong aspiration for peace and security to reign in Sulu".
MULING UMANI ng malaking suporta si Sulu Governor Totoh Tan mula sa mga alkalde ng ibat-ibang bayan ng kanyang lalawigan upang masigurong matutuloy ang ang magagandang programa nito at muling tumakbo sa 2016 elections at manilbihan ulit bilang gobernador.
Isang manifesto ang nilagdaan ng mga alkalde upang ipabatid kay Governor Totoh Tan ang kanilang suporta at panawagan sa kanya na muling tumakbo. Naunang nagbigay ng suporta ang maraming mga civil society at nongovernmental at peoples’ organizations, at kabilang ang religious at business sectors sa liderato ni Governor Totoh Tan, bukod pa rito ang malawak na suportang tinatanggap nito sa publiko.
Maganda ang takbo ng administrasyon ni Governor Totoh Tan at sa dami ng mga proyekto at hands-on nito sa development programs ng Sulu ay walang humoay ito sa pag-ani ng maraming mga papuri. Kilalang masipag si Governor Totoh Tan at tulad ng kanyang amang si dating Governor Sakur Tan ay priority nito ang mga mamamayan ng lalawigan, at peace and development programs para sa lahat.
Sa kanilang nilagdaang “Manifesto expressing confidence and unconditional support for Hon. Abdusakur A. Tan II and calling for him to continue leading Sulu,” ito ang nakasaad: “We, the Local Chief Executives and political leaders of the different municipalities of Sulu, in our individual and collective capacity, and after making comprehensive assessment of the political and social environment prevailing, hereby conclude that Governor Abdusakur A. Tan II should continue to be at the helm even beyond 2016 and steer the province towards more meaningful development and human progress. Our collective commitment is anchored on the following considerations:
1. The young generation of Sulu constitutes the majority block, and they identify with the youth and vitality of Governor Tan’s as manifested by his assistance and support to various youth organizations and his programs catering to the interests of the aforementioned sector;
2. Governor Tan’s leadership principle of “Kasilasa” (love and care) for the people and the province is manifested many times over by numerous infrastructure projects sprouting in a relatively short period and by his outreach programs and visitation trips covering the length and breadth of Sulu; his unheralded assistance to the needy and the underprivileged is noteworthy;
3. The strengthening of the Area Coordinating Center and the establishment of the Provincial Disaster and Risk Reduction Management Office; augur well for early and effective responses of the Provincial Government for calamities and other eventualities;
4. His regular consultations with the stakeholders through the Provincial Peace and Order Council (PPOC) is a solid testament to his espousal of continuing the principle of inclusive governance and shared responsibilities between the government and the various sectors.
5. His support and assistance to the uniform sectors, the PNP and AFP, is a manifestation of his strong aspiration for peace and security to reign in Sulu.
Kabilang sa mga pumirma sa manifesto ay ang mga sumusunod: 1st District Rep. Tupay Loong, 2nd District Rep. Maryam Arbison, Jolo Mayor Hussin Amin, Talipao Mayor Raya Tulawie, Talipao Vice Mayor Tambrin Tulawie, Parang Mayor Madzhar Loong, Patikul Mayor Kabir Hayudini, Indanan Mayor Saripuddin Jikiri, Pangutaran Mayor Amilhamja Taib, Maimbung Mayor Samier Tan, Panglima Mayor Abraham Burahan, ex-Rep. Munir Arbison, Pata Mayor Anton Burahan, Luuk Mayor Allayon Arbison, Panamao Mayor Gafor Abdurajak, Kalinggalan Caluang Liezel Halun, Omar Mayor Ferhana Mohammad, Tapul Mayor Nasser Daud, Pandami Mayor Intan Berto, Siasi Mayor Mussah Muksan, at Lugus Mayor Al-zudhurie Asmadun.
Taus-puso naman ang pasasalamat ni Governor Totoh Tan sa suporta at tiwalang ibinigay sa kanya ng mga lumagda sa manifesto at sa iba pang mga grupo may pananalig sa kanyang administrasyon.